Saturday, June 25, 2016

Texas house in the Heights 2




"Texas house in the Heights 2"
6x6 inch
oil on gessobord
 

I haven't posted a painting in a loooong time, the longest ever. It's because we moved into our first real own house in the Netherlands, my home country. It's all very grown up, and I have been painting walls and furniture instead.
Now all that's done and I am not leaving for a few years.
If I don't get too fed up with one place ofcourse, that's new for me and time will tell :)
Back to the real painting, that I missed so  much!

This little painting I made from a picture I took at my last tour through the Heights, a neighbourhood in Houston. I left Houston after living there for 2.5 years and I am happy I made so many pictures. I want to paint all the houses that made me stop to have it memorized.










No comments:

Post a Comment